Insurance Company Analysis Report
Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale! Now 25% off the cover price.
Packed with analysis on 250 of the largest insurance companies in the world, the Insurance Company Analysis Report is a must-have for any asset manager, hedge fund, or insurance company executive. The report starts with a 20-page review of the State of the Industry, as analyzed by Patpatia & Associates, the leading consultant to insurance companies and asset managers focused on the industry.
Following this section are 250 in-depth profiles of the largest U.S. insurers. Each firm profile contains:
- Business lines of the insurer
- Total Premiums (2011)
- Current Ratings
- Total Investment Assets
You'll find the profiles neatly divided into 4 sections:
- Business Overview - include background, invested asset distribution ratios, target markets and contact details of the company's C-suite executives
- Product Liabilities - including premium distribution and product set
- Distribution - a thorough review of the firm's distribution channels including captive agents, institutional sales, independent agents & brokers, banks and broker/deals
- Asset Management Approach - including the breakdown of the firm's approach by asset class, measures of bond quality and private placement data, and details to its asset management operation.
Plus, you'll find a section featuring profiles of a select group of leading asset managers with contact details.
Your order includes a downloadable 450-page PDF file and a printed ‘abridged edition’ of the top 50 insurance company profiles, along with the State of the Industry overview and asset manager profiles.
Download a sample here!
For more information contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (800) 455-5844